This is the story of my quest to train my three Dales Ponies for classical dressage, primarily by using Alexandra Kurland's clicker training methods, with a touch of others such as Philippe Karl and Anja Beran thrown in. I turned to clicker training because I had come up against some issues that I didn't know how to fix and because I wanted to inspire them to become enthusiatic partners. Bella and Jack are all my own work and have never been ridden by anyone else.


Bella, Grace and Jack

Bella aged 6

Bella aged 6

Treat Delivery

Jack aged 7

Jack

Monday 10 November 2008

Some pics of Jack's eye, to show what he has to contend with. First the good eye:



Then the not so good:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a clicker training addict and there is no cure - thank goodness!!!