This is the story of my quest to train my three Dales Ponies for classical dressage, primarily by using Alexandra Kurland's clicker training methods, with a touch of others such as Philippe Karl and Anja Beran thrown in. I turned to clicker training because I had come up against some issues that I didn't know how to fix and because I wanted to inspire them to become enthusiatic partners. Bella and Jack are all my own work and have never been ridden by anyone else.


Bella, Grace and Jack

Bella aged 6

Bella aged 6

Treat Delivery

Jack aged 7

Jack

Thursday 4 December 2008

Especially for Muriel - Jack wearing his SRS cavesson.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

  1. Oh Thanks! What a posh pony LOL ^-^

    TBH it looks quite a bit like mine but with a better fitting. It is a lovely present. But I am afraid not for me this winter.

    I need to save £££ to buy a horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to add that I have bookmarked the SRS shopping link. Hmmm you won't be popular with my Hubby ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a clicker training addict and there is no cure - thank goodness!!!